“by The Laws of The Internet, I must participate in the latest meme to sweep Planet Mozilla. “
The Rules for This Particular Meme
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post. (see above)
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post. (see below)
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs. (see below)
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I once spent the night in Rome sleeping outdoors at the Circus Maximus.
2. I have never broken a bone…
3. …or thrown a punch (although not necessarily related there is, I believe, some correlation).
4. I’ve only drunk 3 cups of coffee in my entire life (and yes, I grew up in Vancouver…).
5. I live atop of a supermarket and Home Depot (which sounds scary but is actually quite convenient).
6. A long, long, long time ago, I sung on a childrens record.
7. And once, while walking at at 5400M (17,500 ft), I was passed by a guy smoking a cigarette… (not a proud moment, but in my defense he was a local)
Seven people who are now “it”
- Taylor Owen, whose blog has still less levity than mine
- Mark Kuznicki, who loves all things webby
- Stephen Johnson, who is wicked smart and is on a book tour so may find this fun for his audiences…
- Michael Anton Dila, who has so much free time :)
- Alexandra Samuel or Rob Cottingham, I’m sure one will read this, the other will blog it.
- Sameer Vasta, for being an all round cool guy.
- Marc Laporte, because TikiWiki should feel the love too.
My work here is done.